- Event Pricing
- Event Info
- Social Referral
Six Flags Over Georgia
275 Riverside Parkway Southwest
Austell, GA 30168
When: Saturday, Sept 22 from 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Where: Cricket Wireless
2423 Cobb Pkwy SE
Smyrna, GA 30080
The start-line window will open at 8:00 AM! Make sure you plan your day with plenty of time. At The Color Run, the start line is its own pre-race party with music, dancing, warmup stretching and giveaways!
Simply click below and inside you’ll see important info about check-in, event day, packet pick-up, parking and much more. Printing options also available.
Artz for the Harp is a nonprofit public benefit organization. Our mission is to provide harps for lessons, and group harp music enrichment and music therapy programs to youth and senior citizens throughout Atlanta and the surrounding communities.
Our youth programs are provided to community centers, boys and girls clubs, libraries, after school programs, churches and children’s health care facilities. Our senior programs are provided to senior centers, retirement communities, Alzheimer’s and dementia care facilities, assistant living facilities and faith based centers.
Donations help us to provide more subsidized programming opportunities and free programming to those who need us most.
Through the support of our donors and sponsors, we have provided services for over 2200 students of all ages! Enriching lives ..one string at a time
After party at Six Flags!
After the race, stay and play at Six Flags! Tickets are 50% off for all Color Runners on race day. The offer will be available online only and tickets can be purchased up to and on event day.
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Find your unique referral link at the top of your ticket confirmation email
2. Share your link with friends
3. Get $10 back for 3-4 referrals, and $25 for 5 or more!
So… how does this cash back thing work?
When you complete registration, you are given a unique referral link to share with your friends. Each time someone uses this referral link to register for the same event, the system counts one referral to that person. Each new registrant will also be provided a unique referral link that they can share to also earn cash back. For 3-4 referrals, you’ll get $10 back. For 5+, you’ll get $25! What are you waiting for?!
How do I refer my friend?
It’s easy! Just make sure someone signs up to your referral link. Check out "Where is my referral rebate link?" to find out how to access it.
How many friends do I have to refer to get a refund?
Get $10 back for 3-4 referrals, and $25 for 5 or more! See your referral rebate progress at https://myevents.active.com.
Where is my referral rebate link?
You can retrieve your referral rebate link in three places:
- The registration confirmation page: The confirmation page displayed after checkout contains a MORE PEOPLE = MORE FUN text box with your unique link and social sharing buttons. The social network sharing buttons make it easy to share your referral link directly to your social networks.
- The registration confirmation email: Upon completing registration you receive a confirmation email that includes your referral link and the social network sharing buttons.
- MyEvents.Active.com: You can claim and manage your event registrations by logging in to https://myevents.active.com and following these steps:
1. Login to your account
2. If you see your registration for The Color Run...fabulous! By clicking into your registration, you will be able to view how many referrals you have.
2a. If you do not see your registration for The Color Run in your account, you will need to "claim your registration" first. Simply enter your “Registration Number” (found on your confirmation email. It will start with R- ) into the “Claim Registration” text box
3. Now you can view your registration and see how many referrals you have!
Don't have an Active Account? Follow these steps:
1. Create an active.com account with the exact same First Name, Last Name, Email, and DOB that you put on your registration originally
2. Log into MyEvents.active.com
3. Enter your “Registration Number” (found on your confirmation email. Will start with R- ) into the “Claim Registration” text box
4. Now you can view your registration and see how many referrals you have!
When do I get the refund?
Referral rebates will be posted to your original form of payment within 5-7 business days after the event.