- Event Pricing
- Event Info
- Runner Rewards
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Find your unique referral link at the top of your ticket confirmation email
2. Share your link with friends
3. Get $10 back for 3-4 referrals, and $25 for 5 or more!
So… how does this cash back thing work?
When you complete registration, you are given a unique referral link to share with your friends. Each time someone uses this referral link to register for the same event, the system counts one referral to that person. Each new registrant will also be provided a unique referral link that they can share to also earn cash back. For 3-4 referrals, you’ll get $10 back. For 5+, you’ll get $25! What are you waiting for?!
How do I refer my friend?
It’s easy! Just make sure someone signs up to your referral link. Check out "Where is my referral rebate link?" to find out how to access it.
How many friends do I have to refer to get a refund?
Get $10 back for 3-4 referrals, and $25 for 5 or more! See your referral rebate progress at https://myevents.active.com.
Where is my referral rebate link?
You can retrieve your referral rebate link in three places:
- The registration confirmation page: The confirmation page displayed after checkout contains a MORE PEOPLE = MORE FUN text box with your unique link and social sharing buttons. The social network sharing buttons make it easy to share your referral link directly to your social networks.
- The registration confirmation email: Upon completing registration you receive a confirmation email that includes your referral link and the social network sharing buttons.
- MyEvents.Active.com: You can claim and manage your event registrations by logging in to https://myevents.active.com and following these steps:
1. Login to your account
2. If you see your registration for The Color Run...fabulous! By clicking into your registration, you will be able to view how many referrals you have.
2a. If you do not see your registration for The Color Run in your account, you will need to "claim your registration" first. Simply enter your “Registration Number” (found on your confirmation email. It will start with R- ) into the “Claim Registration” text box
3. Now you can view your registration and see how many referrals you have!
Don't have an Active Account? Follow these steps:
1. Create an active.com account with the exact same First Name, Last Name, Email, and DOB that you put on your registration originally
2. Log into MyEvents.active.com
3. Enter your “Registration Number” (found on your confirmation email. Will start with R- ) into the “Claim Registration” text box
4. Now you can view your registration and see how many referrals you have!
When do I get the refund?
Referral rebates will be posted to your original form of payment within 5-7 business days after the event.