- Event Pricing
- Event Info
- Runner Rewards
Arena Green East – Guadalupe River Park
340 West Saint John Street
San Jose, CA 95110
SAP Center Parking in ABC Lots – $6/vehicle
525 West Santa Clara Street
San Jose, CA 95113
When: Friday, May 25
11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Where: Sports Basement
Pruneyard Shopping Center
1875 S. Bascom Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
Sports Basement is offering 20% discount to all Color Runners at Packet Pickup. Participants simply have to show their bib at checkout for the 20% off on Friday.
The start-line window will open at 8:00 AM with waves going every few minutes! Make sure you plan your day with plenty of time. At The Color Run, the start line is its own pre-race party with music, dancing, warmup stretching and giveaways!
Simply click below and inside you’ll see important info about check-in, event day, packet pick-up, parking and much more. Printing options also available.
We love chucking paint and making people smile, but we also think it is important to give back. As a for profit company, we are excited we have the opportunity to partner with charities and help shine a light on their extraordinary work within society.
We are thrilled to be working with American Diabetes Association.
The American Diabetes Association is the nation’s leading non-profit health organization providing diabetes research, information and advocacy. Join ADA’s Tour de Cure in Silicon Valley, and choose your move to Stop Diabetes, on August 5th, 2018 @ the HP Campus in Palo Alto! As the Association’s signature fundraising cycling event, now with a 5k walk/run, the event raises funds for research, advocacy, programs and education
To learn more about how The Color Run works with charities, click
Post Race Discount at The Brit!
Show your Color Runner bib or registration confirmation to get 20% off of your order after The Color Run on Saturday, May 26 until 4pm!
The Brit Downtown
173 W. Santa Clara Street
San Jose, California 95113
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Find your unique referral link at the top of your ticket confirmation email
2. Share your link with friends
3. Get $10 back for 3-4 referrals, and $25 for 5 or more!
So… how does this cash back thing work?
When you complete registration, you are given a unique referral link to share with your friends. Each time someone uses this referral link to register for the same event, the system counts one referral to that person. Each new registrant will also be provided a unique referral link that they can share to also earn cash back. For 3-4 referrals, you’ll get $10 back. For 5+, you’ll get $25! What are you waiting for?!
How do I refer my friend?
It’s easy! Just make sure someone signs up to your referral link. Check out "Where is my referral rebate link?" to find out how to access it.
How many friends do I have to refer to get a refund?
Get $10 back for 3-4 referrals, and $25 for 5 or more! See your referral rebate progress at https://myevents.active.com.
Where is my referral rebate link?
You can retrieve your referral rebate link in three places:
- The registration confirmation page: The confirmation page displayed after checkout contains a MORE PEOPLE = MORE FUN text box with your unique link and social sharing buttons. The social network sharing buttons make it easy to share your referral link directly to your social networks.
- The registration confirmation email: Upon completing registration you receive a confirmation email that includes your referral link and the social network sharing buttons.
- MyEvents.Active.com: You can claim and manage your event registrations by logging in to https://myevents.active.com and following these steps:
1. Login to your account
2. If you see your registration for The Color Run...fabulous! By clicking into your registration, you will be able to view how many referrals you have.
2a. If you do not see your registration for The Color Run in your account, you will need to "claim your registration" first. Simply enter your “Registration Number” (found on your confirmation email. It will start with R- ) into the “Claim Registration” text box
3. Now you can view your registration and see how many referrals you have!
Don't have an Active Account? Follow these steps:
1. Create an active.com account with the exact same First Name, Last Name, Email, and DOB that you put on your registration originally
2. Log into MyEvents.active.com
3. Enter your “Registration Number” (found on your confirmation email. Will start with R- ) into the “Claim Registration” text box
4. Now you can view your registration and see how many referrals you have!
When do I get the refund?
Referral rebates will be posted to your original form of payment within 5-7 business days after the event.