The sport and event industries have been impacted across the globe. We’re doing all we can to communicate effectively and follow the recommendations of public health and government agencies. We want to come together to do our part to keep everyone healthy and happy.
HOW TO STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY
Our mission at The Color Run is to bring people together and make the world a happier, healthier place.
* Stay home, stay safe. Our employees, Color Runners, charities and partners are following the World Health Organization (WHO) and local health department guidelines for protective measures against COVID-19.
* As you implement social distancing measures - don’t forget the importance of eating healthy, maintaining a regular exercise schedule, and consuming a balanced diet. We’d even suggest running your own personal 5K.
* Keep calm and unicorn on! Read a good book, connect with an old friend (using safe social-distancing practices, of course), hone your Uno skills. Try on all your clothes and determine whether they “spark joy” á la Marie Kondo.
MOVING FORWARD. TOGETHER
* Sometimes coming together as a community means spending some time physically apart.
* There are currently NO event cancellations. We are still here! We are readying our team to move forward as soon as we are able to successfully proceed with an approved plan.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
* Don’t stop training, we’ll be there before you know it!
* When we receive approval from city officials on the rescheduled event dates, you’ll be notified via email, our website and your city Facebook event page.
* If the new date does not work for you, we will allow transfers to a city of your choice OR a transfer to another individual. This is an ever-changing situation and we will continue to adapt and communicate as updates become available. Stick with us. 🌵
The 8 million worldwide Color Runners are what make this The Happiest 5K on the Planet! As an industry leader since 2012, we are committed to producing world-class events maintaining our high standards for many years to come. We truly appreciate your understanding during this challenging time and look forward to welcoming you back to our events as soon as possible.
Thank you for being a part of The Color Run community and continuing to make magic with us! Be Healthy. Be Happy. Be You.
Elbow bumps all around,
The Color Run Team