This page will keep you informed about the latest updates for The Color Run concerning COVID-19.
The Color Run is usually all about color, but today we are just BLUE!
COVID-19 has significantly altered sport and event industries across the globe. We’re doing all we can to communicate effectively and follow the recommendations of public health and government agencies.
We want to come together to do our part to keep everyone healthy, happy, and safe.
We ask that all Color Runners, charities and partners follow the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines for basic protective measures against the new coronavirus:
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authorities.
- Regularly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash your hands with soap and water, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Practice good respiratory hygiene. Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of used tissues immediately and appropriately.
- As of now, Dallas, Charlotte, Atlanta, San Jose, St. Louis, Kansas City, and Seattle events have been postponed. There are currently no cancellations.
- Registered runners for events that are postponed due to COVID-19 are automatically transferred to the rescheduled date.
- For those that the new date does not work, we will allow transfers to a city of your choice OR a transfer to another individual.
- We are vetting other options on a city-by-city and case-by-case basis.
This is an ever-changing situation and we will continue to adapt and communicate as quickly as we are able. We appreciate your patience in the coming days and weeks.
As further updates are available, they will be posted at www.thecolorrun.com/COVID-19 in addition to our social media pages.
Let’s all do our part to help decrease the spread of transmission in our communities.
Thank you for being a part of The Color Run community and continuing to make magic with us! Be Healthy. Be Happy. Be You.
Elbow bumps all around,
The Color Run Team